Do you want to change the way things move? Drop us a line! We’re always looking for smart people to join our small, focused team.
All positions are based out of Bellevue, WA. We offer competitive salaries, stock options, and top-notch office amenities. If you’d like to get in touch please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job descriptions and titles are flexible, and will vary depending on your interests and your expertise. We’re looking for both junior and senior applicants to fill the following roles:
You want to play a key role building and maintaining a business-critical service. Your code is art, and you love picking up new technologies. You enjoy talks about performance and architecture, but what really gets you going is turning your thoughts into usable products.
We build Doorbound every day using Rails and Scala. We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in Rails, Play, or a similar web framework
- A degree in Computer Science or something equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with OOP (Ruby and/or Scala prefered)
You’re business savvy. You may or may not code, but you have a proven interest in tech. You’re very adaptable-- you can form business partnerships, manage a sales team, and work with developers to define new product features. You want a flexible role with lots of freedom.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Resourcefulness and initiative (i.e. you’re a hustler)
- A college degree
- Experience in biz dev, operations, or sales (transportation industry a plus)